SIS boys soccer team experience a winning streak

Stella Eu

This year’s boys soccer varsity team has been experiencing an onslaught of consistent wins with every game, the most recent one being against KIS with a final score of 4-2. Henry Hatridge (12) and Joonmo Ahn (10), each scored one goal and Alex Nam (12) scored two. 

“The team dynamic changed a lot from last year, but I think that it’s stronger. There are a lot of new starters from across all grades,” Yool Choi (10), varsity soccer starter, said. “I think our captains are the strongest contributions to what makes our team dynamic so good by being very vocal and communicative during the games.”

Despite the highs and lows that every team inevitably experiences, it can be agreed that the boys soccer team has been dealing with each hurdle gracefully while bringing constant success to SIS throughout the first half of the season. 

The KAIAC tournament is scheduled to be on April 26-29 at SFS for boys varsity soccer, and it is the hope of all the team members that they can carry on with the current team dynamic and physical stamina.