Mnet produces K-Pop survival show I-LAND2

I-LAND2: N/α, a K-Pop survival show created by Mnet is scheduled to release on April 18 and will produce a new girl group in collaboration with The Black Label. 

On Nov. 28, 2023, Mnet released a teaser for its upcoming survival show in the 2023 MAMA Awards. In the latest released teaser, Mnet announced a collaboration with producer Teddy and his agency The Black Label and announced the premiere date of I-LAND2: N/α in April of 2024. Here, N symbolizes unpredictable diversity and α represents the endless possibilities.

The show is a sequel to I-LAND, a boy group survival show in collaboration with HYBE that produced the K-Pop group ENHYPHEN. I-LAND2 will feature a total of 24 contestants, along with a noteworthy judging panel, including Taeyang, VVN, 24, Monika, and Lee Jung. Adding to the lineup, Song Kang will join as a host of the show. 

With famous lineups of producers, judges, and hosts, I-LAND2 has already piqued public interest. Now, as new performance videos are being released, many fans are looking forward to the premiere of the first episode. 

“I already saw the short performances and clips of the revealed videos and I was amazed to see the talented contestants,” Dyne Kim (10), K-Pop enthusiast, said. “I am excited and looking forward to watching the first episode.”